|Upon Management approving, an individual for admission to "Ananda Ashram", the person concerned will be required to fulfill the following financial obligations before commencement of his/her stay as a resident of "Ananda Ashram".
Accommodation in Ground Floor - Gobindapur Centre
A. Pay Security Deposit as indicated below
Pay Security Deposit as indicated below:
- Rs. 5,50,000/- (Rupees Five Lakh Fifty Thousand) only, in twin sharing occupancy for Couples, Sisters, Brothers
- Rs. 3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakh Fifty ) only, per person in case of single person in twin sharing occupancy
Note : Under no circumstances, the Security Deposit money held with the Management can be used towards personal expenditure or any Medical treatment / Hospitalisation of the residents. Please refer Section "C." below for Personal Expenditure & Section "Medical Facilities" for Medical treatment / Hospitalisation.
The above amounts of Security Deposit will not carry any interest and is refundable as per following conditions :
In all the above cases, any unpaid dues of the resident will be adjusted from the refundable amount.
- The security deposit amount is 85% refundable on death of the resident (irrespective of period of stay of the resident at Ananda Ashram) to the nominee as appearing in the application form, after one month from the date of such death.
- In the event, a resident leaves "Ananda Ashram" on his/her own choice after completing a stay of full one year or more, 80% of the security deposit amount will be refunded to the resident after one month of leaving "Ananda Ashram".
- In the event, a resident leaves "Ananda Ashram" on his/her own choice before completing a stay of full one year 75% of the security deposit amount will be refunded to the resident after one month of leaving "Ananda Ashram".
- In the event, a resident being asked to leave by the Management of "Ananda Ashram" for any act of misconduct or any other acts of omission/commission which is considered serious by the management committee, 70% of the security deposit amount will be refunded to him/her after one month of date of departure, irrespective of the period of stay of the resident.
B. Monthly Contribution - Gobindapur Centre
Pay an amount as applicable below, as monthly contribution on account of food, service, amenities, facilities, repairs & maintenance and other sundry expenses :
- Rs. 25,000/- per month in case of twin sharing occupancy (Couple, Sisters, Brothers).
- Rs. 12,000/- per month in case of a single person occupying a full room.
The amount has to be paid in advance on the 1st of each English Calendar month and is to be paid for six months at a time.
The above charges may be varied at the sole discretion of the Management on giving prior notice. Note: If any one of the couple expires, the surviving member will suffer from emotional trauma but, the surviving member shall have to pay the charges as per the room type he/she continues to occupy.
C. Personal Miscellaneous Expenditure
Keep a balance of Rs. 5000/- with the Management which is extra over above. This amount is to meet the residents’ personal expenses like personal medicines, toileteries, cigarettes, clothes, car hire for personal use, doctors’ fees in case of personal consultation, personal ayah, repairing of personal items like spectacles, shoes, transistor etc., foods ordered on personal choice for self or guests etc.
- This amount has to be replenished regularly when paying regular charges or in case the amount dips below 75% before regular replenishment time.
- Accounts for this amount will be sent to the depositor regularly. Original cash memos or receipts will be provided wherever possible.
- The Management on its discretion may exempt the residents from keeping this amount with the Management if they can satisfy the Management in ensuring regular taking care of these expenditures by the local guardian.
- Under no circumstances, the Security Deposit money held with the Management can be used towards personal expenditure of the residents as explained above.
- This amount is 100% refundable to the resident after one month after deducting any dues if he/she leaves Anandaashram or to the nominees after the death of the resident.