- Many programmes are arranged to the liking of the residents like, Music, Talks, Films and also just adda and interaction with outsiders and residents from other old age home.
- Residents are also taken out to watch programmes like theatre, music soiree, and to participate in seminars and talks.
- Residents are taken out during Puja and other festivals.
- Special days like Independence Day, Republic Day, Senior Citizen Day are observed at the Home. Saraswati Puja is regularly held at Anandaashram.
- We arrange for picnics with outsiders at Anandaashram.
- Rotarians, Rotaractors visit Anandaashram regularly and entertain them with songs, Recitation, quiz, games etc.
- Our first trip outside Kolkata was at PURI, Orissa. Residents were taken to PURI in July 2012 for 5 days and they enjoyed like small children. We all returned with unforgettable memories.