- A project of Navoday Association for Promotion of Indian Heritage.
- Presently the ground floor is built on an area of 9 kathas with funds donated by ITC Ladies Social Welfare Society, Kolkata for funding the entire construction of the building.
- Expansion of a few floor with facility of elevator.
- The Ground floor has Nine rooms.
- The ground floor also houses Office, Library, Lobby, Kitchen, Dining and Community hall.
- Each twin sharing room is fully furnished with modern amenities, attached bath, toilet and a balcony.
- Antiskid tiles in bed room, balcony, bathroom & toilet.
- Floors in passage, lobby, dining room, office, Library are tiled and mosaic finished.
- TV set is provided in common room but individual TV set may be allowed in rooms at the resident’s cost.
- Space for Prayer and Yoga is made available from 6AM to 9AM.
- Free monthly medical check ups are arrange for the residents/boarders.
- Ayahs/Attendant available round the clock. Individual Ayahs are also available.
- Generator set ensures 24 hours of electricity.
- Cars are available on hire for used by the residents/boarders.
- Resident Manager is available round the clock.