- A project of Navoday Association for Promotion of Indian Heritage.
- Presently the ground floor is built on an area of 9000 Sq.ft. with funds donated by ITC Ladies Social Welfare Society, Kolkata having 50% open area as garden space in front.
- Provision for expansion of three more floors with facility of elevator.
- The Ground floor has eight rooms.
- The ground floor also houses Office, Library, Lobby, Kitchen, Dining and Community hall.
- Each twin sharing room is fully furnished with modern amenities, attached bath, toilet and a balcony.
- Antiskid tiles in bed room, balcony, bathroom & toilet.
- Floors in passage, lobby, dining room, office, Library are tiled and mosaic finished.
- TV set is provided in common room but individual TV set may be allowed in rooms at the resident’s cost.
- Space for Prayer and Yoga will be made available from 6AM to 9.30AM.
- Monthly Medical check ups for the residents.
- Ayah/attendant round the clock.
- Generator set
- Cars available on hire.
- Resident / Local Manager